1. Please, carefully study these rules, as they are the conditions under which the return of funds is handled by DENVEN TRADE LP and the site https://marketsrec.com. Placing and paying for the subscription confirms your agreement that these rules are applicable to this purchase, so be sure that you understand them before you subscribe.
2. Payment for electronic services in the event you are granted access to them is not refundable.
3. If you mistakenly / re-pay for services or pay them in a larger size than required - the funds will be returned
4. Not later than 24 hours after the mistaken / repeated purchase, write about it to email@example.com in a free form about your desire to return the funds, specifying in the subject line "Return of funds" and necessarily attaching information with the date and method of payment or other information. Your request will be reviewed by the company in the near future (no more than three business days).
5. All requests for the return of funds are accepted only in writing and from the electronic address that was specified during the verification process, or through a special contact form on the site.
6. After reviewing your request, the company will notify you of the result and the date of return.
7. Refunds are made in the same way as the services were paid.
8. Terms of refund depend on the method of initial payment. You can check the status of the refund in technical support.
9. Transfer of funds to a bank card is made within 15 calendar days from the date of the decision to return. Refunds are made in the amount minus all commissions of payment systems. The commission (if it is provided by the payment system for the transfer of money back) will be deducted from the amount that is subject to refund.
10. The company individually examines each case and always tries to make a decision towards the Client, given the circumstances. The final decision on exceptional cases remains for our company.
11. The company is not liable for the acts or omissions of third parties (including banks of card issuers), which may lead to a delay in the return of funds or their blockage.
12. In case of impossibility to render the service, the Company independently refunds cash to the Client within three working days. The Company notifies the Client thereof by means of a message to the e-mail address specified by the Client upon registration.
13. The Client independently monitors the return of funds to his account. If the refund is not made within five working days, the Client is obliged to report this.
14. The funds are refundable in the same way as they were transferred to the Company and for the same details. Payments made through a bank card are returned to the bank card.